Please note that due to some of our Eisteddfods being in the first 6 months of the year we usually start our new Stage Class Year as of Term 4.
Below are the rules with regards to participating in any of the Stage Classes at Vibe Dance Studios:
- Attendance to every class is mandatory and if a student misses more than 3 classes in a term they will have to withdraw from Stage Class for that year. Holidays and Ill health unfortunately are included in this, as it slows the entire dance troupe routine to have a student missing even for one week. If a student is injured, please bring them along to watch the required classes so they don’t fall behind. If a student is very unwell and the teacher feels they are able to pick up the moves quickly, then it is at the teacher’s discretion to allow that student back in. This will be decided on an individual basis by the teacher involved.
- Ballet is compulsory for all Stage Jazz students.
- Payment for all Eisteddfod costumes is up front before collection of any costume. If it is being rented to the student then that fee is also up front.
- Attendance at the Eisteddfod Competitions is mandatory. The dates may not always be convenient, but there is no point practising as a dance troupe only to have one or more students missing on the day.
- We have decided on this combination of classes to allow each student to achieve their full potential within the Stage Class environment.
Any questions, please email email@example.com or call me on 0497 851 322
- Every student that participates in a Stage Class has compulsory classes that they have to attend:
10 and 12 Year Stage Jazz
1 x 45 Minute Jazz Class
1 x 45 Minute Stage Jazz Class
For our Senior Hip Hop Students going into our combined bigger troupes:
1 x Hour Stage Hip Hop
1 x 45 Minute Pre Senior or Senior Hip Hop